The Everyday Agency is an Award Winning Marketing Agency. We provide creative ideas for ambitious brands that deliver commercially and ethically.
We specialise in Marketing Strategy, Branding and Digital Marketing for clients within electronic music, hospitality and wellness industry. We are here to be inspired by the brands we work with. We strive to only work with brands with purpose, aiming to challenge the world, by doing things differently. We are passionate about ‘feel good brands’ and those celebrating creative expression, and seeing them succeed. For us, we are not in it to simply build brands, we are here to create and shift culture.
Due to a variety of exciting client wins, Tea is expanding the team and looking for a talented and driven social media specialist to join the team.
We love Social Media and understand the unique power it has to elevate brands across all the digital platforms. Social Media is at the very heart of our Digital Marketing Strategy and we pride ourselves on creating solid results for every client that is both targeted and monitored to ensure maximum results.
Fancy joining a team don’t just create content, graphics and copywriting for Social Media posts? We also create bespoke campaigns related to specific business and marketing objectives. Whether it’s creating more brand awareness, launching a new product or service, or simply generating more prospective clients through social media channels, we know how to do it and what is effective.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Social media management across multiple accounts – from content planning and creation through to paid advertising campaigns.
- Client liaison
- Producing all social content from compelling imagery to video and copy
- Community management, responding swiftly and tactfully
- Compiling monthly social media evaluations
- Compiling meeting agendas and follow-up meeting notes
- Assistance with Tea’s own social media channels
- You must be a self starter – this role requires working autonomously to deliver brilliant results
- A ‘can do’ positive attitude is essential
- Creativity, enthusiasm, dedication, initiative and self-motivation
- Lateral thinking across multiple brands to maximise on all opportunities for clients
- A team player with knowledge of the following industries electronic music, festivals, hospitality and wellness
- Proven ability to reach targets and eat data for breakfast
- Basic understanding of global copyright and privacy laws relevant to social media
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Brilliant time management and ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to build relationships with clients and influencers
- Delights in producing the best possible work
- Intermediate understanding of photoshop, Final Cut Pro and G:Suite software
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in social media
- A portfolio of great social media examples wholly produced by you!
How to Apply?
Email examples of your work with a covering letter about why you would be a good fit to email@example.com