Welcome to TEA, we are a full service, creative marketing agency. Our strength lies within connecting people through powerful ideas that have meaning and integrating this across all relevant channels. We believe better communication leads to better collaboration and creates the best results.
Why do we exist?
We are here to inspire brand culture for companies with purpose.
How we work?
We put people first. Whether it’s staff, clients, their customers or our community – we put people before profit. Why? Because we believe that having purpose, creates a unified tribe and company culture that in the end results in profit.
How we do it?
‘We Blow Minds, Win Hearts and Inspire Change.’ We tell compelling brand stories and provide creative ideas for ambitious brands that deliver commercially and ethically.
We are seeking a Marketing Assistant to join our team and play an active and integral role in the evolution of the company’s future.
The Marketing Assistant will support the work of the wider team. Your role will be key to the development of our sales strategies and marketing campaigns. It will involve working closely with the team across a variety of functions such as advertising, social media, market research, insights & analytics, press and branding.
A bit about you
You are digitally savvy and understand the world of marketing and social media landscape well. You know how to navigate all the key platforms; squeezing the most out of their capabilities using your eye for design and attention to detail and digital wizardry. You are a naturally curious person who’s energised by creativity and innovation. You like experiences, love culture and like meeting people. You are motivated, eager to learn and to evolve both professionally and personally. This is a perfect role for someone who is looking to work within an agency and have a career path that leads to being an Account Manager.
Role & Responsibilities:
Our incredible new Marketing Assistant will:
- Work closely with our Account Managers to create engaging content for our own, and our clients channels
- Social media management: both owned and client channels, including community management; replying to queries, comments, resharing stories
- Scheduling of social posts using a variety of platforms including, but not limited to the likes of Creator Studio, Hootsuite, Buffer + others
- Help to coordinate client reports (Marketing, Social Media Performance, Press Campaign updates)
- Compile targeted and strategic outreach suggestions to help maximise the impact of our press campaigns and client stories
- Be proactive in putting forward suggestions and recommendations to help with campaigns
- Bring your own unique knowledge and interests to the table!
- Produce content for social media, blogs, press, graphics and presentation packs. Generating social content from compelling imagery to video and copy
- Compiling monthly social media evaluations
- Compiling meeting agendas and follow-up meeting notes
- A ‘can do’ positive attitude is essential
- Creativity, enthusiasm, dedication, initiative and self-motivation
- Lateral thinking across multiple brands to maximise on all opportunities for clients
- A team player with knowledge of pop culture, music and lifestyle
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Brilliant time management and ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to build relationships with clients and influencers
- Delights in producing the best possible work
- Intermediate understanding of photoshop, Final Cut Pro and G:Suite software
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a similar role
- Marketing CIM qualification or additional marketing qualifications not essential but advantageous
How to Apply?
Email examples of your work with a covering letter about why you think you would be good for this role and why you want to work for TEA to email@example.com