Are you a passionate about growing your career as a Marketeer within the electronic music industry? Brilliant. Let’s talk.
Here at TEA | The Everyday Agency, we’re looking for someone who is a self starter. You will be able to deliver results, with a positive attitude and a flair for learning. You must be passionate about electronic music and club culture.
Why would you want to work with TEA?
The Everyday Agency is a multi-award winning agency specialising in Music, Events & Festivals. We are here to inspire the brands we work with and that shows in everything we do. Our team works between London & Ibiza keeping our finger on the pulse when it comes to music.
We’re a small team with BIG impact, you will work directly alongside the Directors and will be very hands on so your learning curve is exponential. Our previous team members have gone on to become award winning marketeers.
We are seeking a Marketing Intern to join our team and play an active and integral role in the evolution of the company’s future. The right person has the opportunity to grow within an award winning music marketing agency.
A bit about you
You are digitally savvy and understand the world of marketing and social media landscape well. You know how to navigate all the key platforms; squeezing the most out of their capabilities using your eye for design and attention to detail and digital wizardry. You are a naturally curious person who’s energised by creativity and innovation. You like experiences, love culture and like meeting people. You are motivated, eager to learn and to evolve both professionally and personally. This is a perfect role for someone who is looking to work within an agency and have a career path that leads to being an Account Manager.
Role & Responsibilities:
Our incredible new Marketing Intern will:
- Work closely with our Account Managers to create engaging content for our own, and our clients channels
- Social media management support: both owned and client channels, including community management; replying to queries, comments, resharing stories
- Scheduling of social posts using a variety of platforms including, but not limited to the likes of Creator Studio, Hootsuite, Buffer + others
- Help to coordinate client reports (Marketing, Social Media Performance, Press Campaign updates)
- Be proactive in putting forward suggestions and recommendations to help with campaigns
- Bring your own unique knowledge and interests to the table!
- Produce content for social media, blogs, press, graphics and presentation packs. Generating social content from compelling imagery to video and copy
- Compiling meeting agendas and follow-up meeting notes
- Writing articles and posting them on our Electric Mode Magazine
- Administrative support with managing the Electric Mode Record Label
Essential Skills Expectations:
- Passionate about Electronic Music and club culture. If you are not then please do not apply for this role
- A ‘can do’ positive attitude is essential
- Creativity, enthusiasm, dedication, initiative and self-motivation
- Lateral thinking across multiple brands to maximise on all opportunities for clients
- A team player with knowledge of pop culture, music and lifestyle
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Brilliant time management and ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to build relationships with clients and influencers
- Delights in producing the best possible work
- Marketing courses, Marketing degrees or CIM qualifications are a bonus
- Understanding of how to use Adobe Creative Suite, Canva and G:Suite software is a bonus
How to Apply?
Email examples of your work with a covering letter about why you think you would be good for this role and why you want to work for TEA to firstname.lastname@example.org