The Everyday Agency has an immediate opportunity for a Graphic Design Intern. You must be passionate and innovative, with a forward-thinking approach. The candidate must be a creative thinker with a solid commercial understanding and strong design aesthetics. You will work closely with our Ibiza team on a wide range of client projects spanning multiple industries.
We’re looking for a creative designer that has the ability to balance a mix of projects and meet our client immediate expectations with strict deadlines. Candidates must have a well-rounded design skill set and demonstrate those skills through an extensive and professional portfolio. You will be positioned as a fully integrated member of our team, with the opportunity to work on a variety of print, digital, social, interactive and motion projects.
This is a full-time, paid Internship set at a 3-month term and potentially leading to a permanent position pending successful review. Please note, we only consider applicants who submit a digital portfolio or PDF, supported by accrued recommendations and reference.
Skills And Experience
• Senior Year of Design School or completed Degree with accumulative industry experience
• Knowledge of design fundamentals and principles
• Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite is essential (including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Ability to promote innovation, imagination and identity
• Ability to work easily in both a team environment and independently
• Creative thinker and organic problem solver
• Attention to detail and design etiquette
• Prioritisation, motivation and passion
Additional Qualities (preferred but not required)
• Motion graphics and video editing (specifically After Effects and/or Final Cut Pro)
• Animation and 3D modelling
• Print production experience
• HTML/CSS training
Attitude and Approach
• Friendly, enthusiastic and positive outlook
• Eager to learn, to challenge, be challenged and develop new skills
• Passionate about graphic design and creative arts
• Motivated to provide excellent service to clients
• Enjoy problem-solving with creativity, lateral thinking and technology
• Accountable and committed to exceptional quality
• A strong focus on delivery and hands-on work ethic
• A passion for innovation and a thirst to learn more autonomously
• Flexible working hours
What’s in it for you?
• Paid Internship position
• Permanent job offer following a successful review
• An exceptional opportunity to shape your own career progression
• Our commitment to supporting your career as far as you want to take it
• Modern office and desirable island location.
• A fun, hard-working and smart team to work alongside and learn from
• The chance to work on exciting and challenging global client projects
About The Everyday Agency
The Everyday Agency is a creative marketing agency that works between Ibiza and the UK. We provide a range of services including Marketing Strategy, Digital Marketing, Social Media Management, PR, Web Design, Graphic Design, SEO, Event Management, Content Marketing and Branding.
We believe that great experiences create great brands and every interaction with your brand should be memorable. Our work helps brands become part of everyday cultures and engage with consumers in their daily lives. The Everyday Agency provides creative ideas for ambitious brands that help you forge strong relationships with your customers. Our strength lies within connecting people through powerful ideas that have meaning and integrating this across all relevant communication platforms. Better communication leads to better collaboration and creates the best results.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position please forward your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row]