About the job
Are you a passionate Digital Marketeer who wants to make their mark on the electronic music industry? Brilliant. Let’s talk.
Here at TEA | The Everyday Agency, we’re looking for someone who is a self starter. You will be able to deliver results on digital marketing channels in an award winning, exciting agency.
You’ll share a passion for music and events with digital marketing as your superpower. No matter what form whether its long form content for blogs, engaging social posts, video or graphics you are able to create great content ideas and execute them from start to finish. You may even be so passionate about digital marketing that you are leading us with the latest trends, crazes and insights.
Why would you want to work with TEA?
The Everyday Agency is a multi-award winning agency specialising in Music, Events & Festivals. We are here to inspire the brands we work with and that shows in everything we do. Our team works between London & Ibiza keeping our finger on the pulse when it comes to music.
We’re a small team with BIG impact, you will work directly alongside the Directors and will be very hands on so your learning curve is exponential. Our previous team members have gone on to become award winning marketeers.
The role will involve creative ideation, copywriting, paid social planning and delivery, campaign activation, scheduling, measurement and tracking, with day-to-day account management.
The ideal candidate will have a deep passion for electronic music and club culture.
The successful candidate will have some experience of managing paid social activity, running social accounts/pages and developing unique content (video and graphics expertise is advantageous).
You must be comfortable working across all channels including Tik Tok, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin, Twitter and additional platforms is a huge bonus.
You must be fanatical about stats and using them to improve campaigns, content and community growth, whilst exploring new and innovative channels for consumer engagement.
● Proven experience running comparable social media platforms, taking a strategic approach to increasing follower growth & engagement.
● Lives & breathes social media and has an intimate understanding of new social trends & culture within Instagram & TikTok.
● Passionate about nightlife and all it has to offer, from restaurants & pubs to bars & nightclubs.
● A strong and versatile copywriter, with a demonstrable ability to take the values of a brand and develop a compelling tone of voice.
● Experienced at using video & photo editing software to create authentic and unique content.
● Takes a data-driven approach, using social media analytics tools to evaluate performance and adjust content strategy based on what audiences respond to.
● Experience working with influencers to increase reach and impact among the right communities.
Desired Skills and Experience
● Account Management
● Paid Social
● Email Marketing
● Social Media
● Video and Graphics knowledge desirable
● Marketing Strategy & Planning
● Remote working role
● A culture of learning and development is also central to our ethos
● An opportunity to influence our company’s evolution
● Working on exciting electronic music and events brands
● Access to free events and festivals through our magazine Electric Mode
● Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are actively supported and developed
● We are fanatical about TEA (literally) what else could you want?