Here at TEA | The Everyday Agency, we’re looking for someone who is a self starter. You will be able to manage communities online in an award winning, exciting agency.
You’ll share a passion for music and events with community building as your superpower.
Why would you want to work with TEA?
The Everyday Agency is a multi-award winning agency specialising in Music, Events & Festivals. We are here to inspire the brands we work with and that shows in everything we do. Our team works between London & Ibiza keeping our finger on the pulse when it comes to music.
We’re a small team with BIG impact, you will work directly alongside the Directors and will be very hands on so your learning curve is exponential. Our previous team members have gone on to become award winning marketeers.
The Community Manager will lead on deepening the fan relationship between an artists, labels, festivals and their audience. The role will lead on engaging and nurturing artist communities across social media to foster strong relationships with fans and music and event brands.
- Deep understanding of artist and event fan bases and what motivates them.
- You live and breathe internet culture.
- Previous experience managing artists’ social media accounts and interacting with their fanbases.
- Extensive and meaningful music industry/digital marketing experience.
- Demonstrable experience running community management strategies for artists and events
- Thorough understanding of TikTok & Instagram, and social media more generally.
- Personally uses social media and creates content.
- Excellent copywriting skills able to tailor copy for social media conversations.
- Up to date knowledge of social trends and best practices.
- Authentic fan of electronic dance music
- Excellent communication skills and organisational abilities.
- Immersed in online communities and desire to develop them.
- You know the differences between an audience and community.
- Expert of growing and curating community platforms.
- Effective at deepening fandom and commercialising that passion.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Community Management
- Social Media
- Content Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Remote working role
- A culture of learning and development is also central to our ethos
- An opportunity to influence our company’s evolution
- Working on exciting electronic music and events brands
- Access to free events and festivals through our magazine Electric Mode
- Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are actively supported and developed
- We are fanatical about TEA (literally) what else could you want?