The Everyday Agency is a creative marketing agency that works with clients across London, Ibiza and New York. We provide a range of services including Marketing Strategy, Digital Marketing, Social Media Management, PR, Web Design, Graphic Design, SEO, Event Management, Content Marketing and Branding.
We believe that great experiences create great brands and every interaction with your brand should be memorable. Our work helps brands become part of everyday cultures and engage with consumers in their daily lives. Our strength lies within connecting people through powerful ideas that have meaning and integrating this across all relevant communication platforms. Better communication leads to better collaboration and creates the best results.
Due to a variety of exciting client wins, Tea is expanding the team and looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to join the team.
The internship will run for 6 months part time, with the potential for a full time position thereafter for an immediate start.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supporting Account Managers with client communication and implementing marketing plan
- Social media management across multiple accounts – from content planning and creation
- Full training provided in order to learn about Graphic design
- Support Account managers with PR campaigns, distribution and reporting
- Management of e-campaigns, development and reporting
- Working and learning how to understand data and marketing effectiveness
- Supporting Sales and Business Development team with proposals, outreach and administration
You will receive on the job training in all areas, our company is passionate about people so during your time with us we will be developing you as an individual.This is a flexible role and requires you to work from home. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, self-starter who can work autonomously in their own time to achieve outputs and deadlines.
- A ‘can do’ positive attitude is essential
- Creativity, enthusiasm, dedication, initiative and self-motivation
- A team player with a passion for pop culture, music and lifestyle
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Brilliant time management and ability to prioritise tasks
- Delights in producing the best possible work
- University graduate or in gap year
- Degree in Marketing or Business advantageous
How to Apply?
Email examples of your work with a covering letter about why you would be a good fit for TEA to firstname.lastname@example.org